Skip to content
- The IY-LOK 37° Flared Tube Fittings are developed for coolant, fuel, brake, lube and hydraulic systems as a higher pressure version.
- The IY-LOK (37° Flared Tube Fittings) appeal is in its simplicity, compact design, ease of assembly, reliability,
- wide availability and acceptance. It is especially suited for low and medium wall tubing. Its capabilities range from
- 5000 psi for 1/4″ to 1500 psi for 2″, even though it is generally considered to be a 3000 psi fitting.
- Nowaday, it is used in virtually every application that uses fluid power for motion control.
316 / 316L Stainless Steel, Brass
1/8″ ~ 2″, 2mm ~ 32mm Tube OD
- Max. Operating Pressure
8,700psig @ 38°C
- Operating Temperature
Up to 427°C
3 Piece Compression